Had yet another lovely weekend (which made up for a horrible week)... Dinner with V in our old neighborhood, then an oddly interesting yet lengthy indie flick with Michael on Friday, and continuing Saturday for breakfast followed by a relaxing walk along the Hudson River (116th Street down to 56th St - Pier 94 - we were pretty impressed!), checked out the NY Culinary Festival alongside the city's foodie crowd, and caught a show at the PIT. Today, I met up with JMac at the driving range and whacked away through a couple of buckets of golf balls until a brief thunderstorm arrived, did some shopping a la Target, treated him to belated bday drinks and a chat over how much we've all changed since college (how much we haven't), then went along on our separate merry ways -- me to do the Sunday roomie dinner and laundry, with Sio quite pleased with the miraculous casa cleaning by our male counterpart, Mig. No Grey's Anatomy nor West Wing tonight (v. sad - guess I'll have to wait till Entourage returns!).
As I was driving around the City College campus in search of a parking spot for Sio's purple car, I noticed how pretty this one particular building was (not sure what it's called, just know it's next to Goethals), so I took the pic below with my camera phone.
Ugh, is tomorrow really Monday????!!!! Hoping to get some good news (or any news) on a particular career development... Fingers crossed!