Just posting for the sake of posting... Check out my buddy's blog, too, if you have a moment... Word of the People
Trizzy: did you know that you have 7 blogs linking to yours?
Trizzy: your blog ranks 445,372 in the world of technorati
Trizzy: i just added you as a favorite
teethwriter: awwww, thanks
Trizzy: mine is like 1,235,747 or something random like that
teethwriter: really?
Trizzy: but then again, i don't really write about anything
Trizzy: i spend my whole life at work writing
teethwriter: I rate on top of yours?
Trizzy: harhar
teethwriter: cause you update more than I do
teethwriter: I'm serious
Trizzy: rank is based on how many people link to you and read your pub
Trizzy: if you sign up for technorati and "claim your blog"
Trizzy: it will help publicize your site
Trizzy: www.technorati.com
Trizzy: i suggest that you do
Trizzy: seriously, you have a lot to say in the world
teethwriter: I think i did already
teethwriter: anyway it doesn't really matter, I mean to make it blogging now, even if you do it 24/7 is nearly impossible
teethwriter: they had a really good article about that in the new yorker
Trizzy: new yorker - you're such an intellectual snob
teethwriter: oh wait, I mean New York
teethwriter: intellectual hipster my dear
Trizzy: oh, well, i subscribe to new york
Trizzy: i guess i am, too
Trizzy: a hipster not a snob
Trizzy: not sure about the intellectual part
teethwriter: well I think by def hipsters are supposed to be intellectual
Trizzy: you think?
Trizzy: i guess that's what differentiates them from just being trendy posers
teethwriter: exactly
Trizzy: actually, the correct spelling is poseur
Trizzy: a person who pretends to be what he or she is not : an affected or insincere person
Trizzy: wait, i'm such a nerd. i checked -- they're both right.
teethwriter: lol
teethwriter: I didn't even notice
teethwriter: maybe that doesn't make you a nerd, maybe that makes you anal
Trizzy: and on that note... i think i'm going to post this chat on my blog. just for the sake of posting. haven't done it in a bit.
Happy Friday!