E-MAIL FROM MY EX-ROOMIE, V:
Lynn, WHAT A GAME! Not only did the Sox's best pitcher get yanked by the 3rd inning, we beat them by 9 runs. Love it! Our friend caught a foul ball and took out a Red Sox fan in the process. Now the only thing about the game that wasn't cool was that Tami isn't as fun going to a game with because she's anti-participating in talking trash. I was sitting in an area that had lots of Sox fans and of course I was joining in the revelry. Remember, these fans are on my turf! But she told me that I was being loud and obnoxious and would cause a fight and "can't we just sit and enjoy the game?" To which I replied, "This is the Yankees - RedSox, if I wanted to sit quietly with my hands folded the whole time, I would've gone to church." I just can't go to a game and be quiet - it's not real tradition then. But the game was still a blast!!!!
Go Yankees! Dude, my friend's hardcore... Gotta love it.