Sunday, June 11, 2006

maybe being a lol ain't so bad...

The "lady of leisure" thing isn't so bad... This is the most relaxed and happy I've been in quite some time...

Yet another action-packed weekend surrounded by good friends... Friday, as you can see in my previous post, was Girls Nite (including me breaking a heel while running in the pouring rain and seeking sanctuary at Mercury Bar). Saturday started off with brunch in Union Square with the Family Fernandez and Lisa Marie, followed by the sole "touristy" request to visit Ground Zero and hang out in Battery City Park, capped off with an afternoon disco nap, dinner (again) at Paprika, then Boys then Girls Nite... Sunday, we hung out in Apt 4 - I made breakfast for the crew while we watched my Netflix'd "Almost Famous" dvd. Later, Michael and I dropped Lisa off at the airport and made our way to Long Island for Augie's 30th bday lunch which was hosted by his family [which in turn made me miss mine :-( ]. Afterwards, I picked up V and had an impromptu trip to our mecca--- the Westchester Mall. Luckily, we made it back to NYC in the nick of time to catch the premiere of "Entourage". One more week to chill till it's back to the daily grind.

Here are some random pics from the weekend. Enjoy!