Wednesday, June 29, 2005

i'm not a sex and the city girl, dagnamit

This morning, I received an email:


Hey, what's up? Thanks for getting out of bed and coming to Alex's party. It was nice to see you. It's a shame I only got to see you for less than an hour. I don't get how you Sex and the City girls like to start partying at 2am. You've got the energy of a 22 year old!

Augie


What the flipping fondue! Augie, Augusto, my friends from back home in Cali, and a whole lot of you peeps keep on referring to me as a SATC girl. Yes, I admittedly got to that particular party after 1am, after a much-needed disco nap and didn't get home till 6:30am; however, how many times does a gal need to be accused of something that she's clearly not???

Trust me, my life's not that interesting or exciting... although, at times, I wish it were. Come the f#$% on, my blog's only mildly amusing at best, which shows that it ain't all parties, dates, and shopping for yours truly. I'm much more "normal" than that. Ask my roommates. In fact, according to V, I'm one of her most "normal" friends -- scary, huh?