From the west coast, and now my turn to spread it on the east...
EyeKid (4:31:07 PM): I have invented a new word.
Trizzy (4:31:11 PM): digame
EyeKid (4:31:16 PM): No.
EyeKid (4:31:21 PM): Sakefication.
EyeKid (4:31:48 PM): And, for starters, my name is not Michael Vaughn.
Trizzy (4:31:54 PM): lol
Trizzy (4:32:05 PM): dude, i only caught the last 15 min last night and it was so worth it
Trizzy (4:32:20 PM): as they were driving and talking, i was like - watch the friggin road dude
EyeKid (4:32:24 PM): Sakefication is the act of going out for sushi during lunch and returning sakfied.
EyeKid (4:32:29 PM): or "sakefied"
Trizzy (4:32:34 PM): now how do you pronounce sakefication?
EyeKid (4:32:42 PM): Sake + fication.
Trizzy (4:33:08 PM): please use in a sentence
EyeKid (4:33:36 PM): We went to Crazy Tokyo for lunch and sakefication.
EyeKid (4:33:42 PM): We returned sakefied.
Trizzy (4:34:29 PM): brilliant, as always, my friend
Now I think I need to get some sakefication!