teeth077: You only think you know, but you don't know
teeth077: ...but you will know...oh, indeed you will
teeth077: come on Trizzy
teeth077: trust me I won't be long
Trizzy: i had a run in with my ideal guy an hour ago
Trizzy: too bad he's not so ideal now that i've seen him in person
teeth077: ideal? Then he must be your ex
Trizzy: J I M M Y F A L L O N held the elevator for me.
Trizzy: oooh - low blow with the ex comment
teeth077: thank you
Trizzy: he's taller than i thought but not as cute
teeth077: really? By the time the doors closed his career was over
teeth077: You should have told him how much you LOVED Taxi
teeth077: and asked him when the sequel is coming out
Trizzy: so sad so sad
teeth077: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Trizzy: lol
teeth077: I'da asked him if Tina Fey was a lesbian
Trizzy: i love that chick too
teeth077: really?
teeth077: Wanna do her?
teeth077: That would be hot
teeth077: ha ha hot
Trizzy: Duuude
teeth077: party on
Trizzy: you're always bustin' my chops yo
teeth077: thats what I do
teeth077: so...what are you wearing?
Trizzy: clothes
teeth077: boring!
Trizzy: what are YOU wearing?
teeth077: a grey double breasted suit
teeth077: kenneth cole shoes
teeth077: silk boxers
Trizzy: hey, did you like utah?
teeth077: yeah, it was nice
Trizzy: one of my exes invited me to go to sundance
teeth077: gee, I get to flirting with you and you have to bring up and ex
teeth077: you love friggin Exs
teeth077: and no I wan't only talking about your ex, I was talking about you bringing up my ex
teeth077: X-X-X
Trizzy: not so true
teeth077: but only now
teeth077: not
Trizzy: some people collect cars, baseball cards...
teeth077: rrrrrrrright
AND HALF AN HOUR LATER...
Trizzy: do you not see what is so wrong with that?
teeth077: with spell check
teeth077: or that all your friends are exs
teeth077: except for me, which lowers my self-esteem
Trizzy: you know this chat's going up on my blog
Trizzy: edited, of course
teeth077: to make me look like a dingbat I'm sure
Trizzy: nah, it's just funny
Trizzy: i hung out the other night with that guy and there's no zippy repartee
Trizzy: not interested.
Trizzy: it was disappointing.
teeth077: Did you say "Hurry up so I can make you my Ex already!"
Trizzy: retard
teeth077: "I'm not interested in dating! I'm about the 'exing!"
teeth077: "Now join my X-men!"
teeth077: HAHAHAHAH
teeth077: that's so stupid its funny